Friday 1 March 2013

Cha cha cha



It may just be my most recent indulgence in Spanish tapas,
or my fond memories of last year's birthday, with electrifying flamenco dancers,
or even a certain Woody Allen movie.

Who am I kidding, it's probably my love of sangria {cuz it's just so good!}

No doubt about it, I'm dreaming of ...


The sights, sounds, colours, an explosion for the senses! 
I can envision taking in the Sagrada Familia, strolling the picturesque boulevards, and enjoying the sun-dappled courtyards {sangria in hand of course!}

                  
After a night of dancing and merriment, I would be tickled pink to wake up here.


And eat this.
The Spanish do breaky right.
Churros! YUM!

Meet me in Barcelona?


Happy Friday!!!!


{Images, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 910, 11, 12, 13}

1 comment:

  1. DEFFFFFINITELY planning to meet you in Barcelona!!! Mmmm sangria, palm trees, sunshine, Spanish guitar, YES PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete