Thursday 28 February 2013

Know You Better


How do you let someone know that they've caught your eye, my darlings?

It's a question I've thought to myself over and over all these years, especially when there's someone I've been thinking about in particular.

Personally, I almost always resort to written notes.

In the scary world of speaking out your feelings, there's something reassuring about knowing that you can piece it altogether on paper beforehand.

But, here's the thing. It might be just as easy as these few simple words.

I'd like to know you better.

Nothing blundered or miscommunicated, just a short little phrase with just the right meaning.

It feels like a saying that belongs to my parent's era, or my grandparent's generation, and for this reason, I adore it.

Maybe I'll even have the courage to speak it out in the future, should the need arise. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment