Wednesday 6 March 2013

Sexy-back


There is just something about hoop earrings.
When I put a pair on I instantly feel sultry, carefree, and dare I say it? 
A little more wild


My inner Bridget Bardot is unleashed, and I can't help but embrace a more 
womanly, exotic, and bohemian vibe.


They can elevate the simplest outfit to bombshell status, and make you feel fantastic.
Like you know you got it going on...

*Ok maybe that's just in my head*


Whatever their magic super powers may be, 
they are definitely my go-to when I want to get my sexy-back.

How about you? What makes you feel gorgeous?

Happy hump day!!!


{Images 1, 2, 3, 4}

1 comment:

  1. Mmm yes. Love me some hoop earrings. What makes me feel gorgeous? Diamonds. That's why I wear one on my nose every day ;)

    ReplyDelete