Wednesday 20 March 2013

It's SPRING!


My darlings, it's finally SPRING!

Hip, hip, horray!

I don't know about you, but the last few weeks I feel as though I've been holding my breath in anticipation.
Longer more glorious days filled with sunlight, evening walks, and outdoor festivities await us.
My oh my, I'm so pleased to usher in a new season.

Today commences the Spring Equinox, meaning for this brief moment in time, across the globe,
there is equal parts day and night.
How amazing is that?

To celebrate, Rachel and I will be joining our friends this evening for a candle-lit picnic,
and maybe even a bonfire.

{Fingers crossed it doesn't rain!}

So my lovelies, will you be doing anything special to mark the beginning of Spring?


Here's to many lingering evenings with friends by the fireside.

Happy hump day loves!

P.S. How amazing was New Girl, and The Mindy Project last night?!

{Images}

1
2
3
4
5
6

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for Spring!! So happy it has finally arrived! We literally need to rain-check {haha} our evening picnic + bonfire for a less stormy day! Teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Chris, you NEEEEEEEED to teach me how to stream so I can watch New Girl and The Mindy Project!!!!...And all the others you recommend!

    ReplyDelete