Thursday 14 March 2013

The reluctant convert


Let's talk TV.
Specifically all of the fantastic shows out now...
Usually I'm behind the curve when it comes to catching on to what is trending.
Sure I know everyone is talking about such and such series, and how it's so great.
Maybe it's my stubborn streak, or just plain old ignorance,
 but I generally like to avoid the shows that
seem of the moment.

{To be honest, I never watched a single episode of Sex and the City until the series finale aired.
Tragic, I know}

But,
I think I've seen the light...

*Ok, that was a little dramatic*

As I write this post,
I'm watching Homeland.
I'm newly converted, and I mean it when I say
it's sooooooo good!

Have you seen it?
Of course you have. It's like an Emmy Award winning show.

*About time I hopped on the band-wagon*


Although, I might be slow on the uptake...
I have recently discovered a new show,
called,  The Americans.

If you like suspense, spies, and history,
you will love this one.

So glad I happened across this one!

So will you be watching?

I know I'm definitely hooked on both.

P.S. Only one more day until the weekend!!!!

{Images}
1
2
3
4

No comments:

Post a Comment