Friday 8 March 2013

Sweet slumber


Not going to lie,
All I can seem to think about these days is my bed.
Or more specifically sleep.

I know, I know, everyone likes sleep, 
maybe even loves it.

But I've never been one of those people. 
I always saw it as something necessary, pleasant, and slightly indulgent.

But now....

I'm consumed by it.

Ok, so it doesn't help that I may have Mono...
*Gasp*

No I haven't been locking lips with any contagious folk of late...
So I have no idea how this has come to be.

But,
It's a possibility. 
And it definitely explains my fatigue and sleep obsession.

Rachel definitely thinks there is something wrong with me...
Most nights I'm passed out by 9:30pm.
So not my style.

Granny alert!

Well, anyway...
Since I can't seem to think of anything else,
let me pass along a few delicious images.


So happy to know that a Saturday morning slumber-sesh is just around the corner!

Happy Friday Lovelies!!!

P.S. Don't forget to set your clocks forward an hour on Saturday night.
This weekend is SPRING FORWARD.
Yay for an hour more of daylight!!!!!


{Images courtesy of this fab tumblr}
1
2
3
4
5
6


1 comment:

  1. Mmmm sleeeeeeeeeep! That first picture is EXACTLY what I look like come nightfall - on my tummy with my sleep shade and earrings still in.

    ReplyDelete