Friday 11 January 2013

Sheer Bliss


I adore sheer tops.  Beyond sexy, right?
Just a swirl of gossamer threads softly and delicately accentuating every curve.  Swoon.  


Ladylike yet alluring, more than hinting at what's underneath, transparent tops when paired with the right undergarments are super chic and effortless.  I usually stick to black on black pairings, but these colorfully arranged ensembles are tempting me otherwise.  Something to look forward to once this dreary winter has trudged on!



     While sheer tops have been on trend over the last year, my fascination with bra-bearing apparel began when I was a girl.  We grew up with an unusually young grandmother, a beautiful and remarkable woman whose style, elegance and taste never faltered.  One Christmas, our normally conservative Mummu {Finnish for grandmother} wore a black crochet top, boldly displaying a black bra underneath!  She was absolutely stunning, and remains my inspiration every time I throw a sheer top over a pretty but modest brassiere


Whether playfully accessorized for a flirtatious day out, or dramatically done for an evening affair, sheer tops are divine and oh-so-sultry.  Don't you think so?


P.S. Happy Friday!!!

{Image 1, images 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6, image 7, image 8, and image 9}

No comments:

Post a Comment