Wednesday 9 January 2013

Between Frames




Don't you find candid moments are the best? As everything in life, it's the unplanned and unexpected that bring about whimsy and delight. Not to mention unleash your inner child.  Some of my most cherished memories were never {technically} supposed to happen. 

Like the time my best friend and I went from being stranded in a small town in Switzerland {with no accommodations}, to living the high life in a chalet in the Alps, "Hello Heidi!" Or the time Rachel and I had a spontaneous strobe-light dance party in the middle of a camp-ground {I dare you to try it}.
 It's just a shame none of the other campers wanted to join us. Their loss. 

It's those moments that make me smile and live on in my memories. Those are the ones I want to return to.

Come to think of it, maybe it's time to retrieve that strobe-light, and dance again.
Care to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment