Friday 18 January 2013

An Ode to Penny


How AH-MAH-ZING is Casey Wilson's Penny Hartz, on ABC's Happy Endings?

Rachel and I are totally crushing on her and who can blame us?  She's the loud, loyal, goofy, clumsy, hopeful, quirky, and forever optimistic best friend we all wish we had. If there's a silver lining, she'll help you find it.

I'd rather be surprised by a disappointment than happy with what I expected. That's why I never ask if a pool is heated.

-Penny Hartz (Happy Endings)


She'll help you keep it real...


Be your partner in crime...


And her expressions are always priceless...


She'll even give you a lift if you need it.

Need more reasons to love her?

Here are some Penny-isms:

I've never done pilates. I just go the bakery every Sunday.

Who wants to twirl with me?

The square root of love, is love.


Yes indeed.

We {heart} you Penny Hartz!

P.S. Happy Friday!!!


*For those of you equally enamored, here's a hilarious link to all things Penny

{Images 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13)

No comments:

Post a Comment