Monday 14 January 2013

Praha Love



Allow for me to introduce you to my current crush, Prague {Praha}.
Isn't she lovely?


Although we've never met, I have a sneaky suspicion she's loveliest when cloaked  in drifts of snow.  
And all the more beautiful when the golden glow of gas lamps on Charles Bridge provide the perfect backdrop for an evening stroll.  

*Sigh*

Truthfully, I've been trolling the internet, trying to determine which cities I'd like to  visit should I get the chance to visit that side of the pond again. Almost everyone I know states that Prague is a must.
It's 'glorious' they say.
And after perusing just a few of the pictures online, I think I'm bound to agree with them.

In fact, I'm enchanted.

I mean just look at this library!


It's like a scene out of Beauty and the Beast.

Enough said, I gotta go.

{Image 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6}

No comments:

Post a Comment