Friday 1 February 2013

Valentine's Dresses

Who will you be spending Valentine's Day with, my lovelies?
Christina and I will be having dinner with some friends at our favorite hole-in-the-wall Italian restaurant. 
Whether you'll be having a romantic evening with your love or going out with the girls, if you could choose any dress (all from ASOS), which would you wear?


Something sassy? and red?


Something pretty? and pink?


Something sexy? and black?


Or something beautiful, but altogether different?

I have to say, those red dresses are killing it. HOT!  I'd wear the one in the middle. :)

Happy Friday!!!

7 comments:

  1. I would most definitely go for black #3 {on the right} paired with nude stilettos and gold accessories ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red ones look amazing, but the one on the bottom left is amazing!! I'm totally sold on it. :)

    -Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, used the word amazing twice! Silly me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really are amazing aren't they ;) Personally LOVING the first one! Now I just need a date! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally loving the first red dress. so cute! Oh! beautiful pictures of you two ladies on the "Get to know Us" page :)

    ReplyDelete