Wednesday 13 February 2013

Pretty in pink


Ok, so I always thought Helen Mirren was a goddess. 
And just when I thought she couldn't get any better...
She surprises us all.

"I just thought it would be fun to dye my hair pink," Mirren told reporters, according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail. "I mean, honestly, I was watching America's Next Top Model and the season where there were the British girls. Well the British girl who won [Sophie Sumner], she had pink hair, and I thought, 'That looks really pretty.' So I'm copying her, basically."

Honestly, how absolutely fantastic is she?
Would you ever go bubble gum pink or a pretty lilac?
It could be oh so pretty. Especially with spring just around the corner.

Happy hump day lovelies!


{Article and image found here}

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word - I LOVE Helen Mirren...and this is exactly why!!! She is so fabulous and honestly, she always will be!

    I wouldn't be able to ever fully commit to a colour all over BUT I did have an interesting hair mistake that turned out kind of fun. I had platinum blonde peek-a-boo highlights and to keep them from going brassy I would use a purple conditioner...weeeell I went a little over zealous on the conditioning and wound up with lilac peek-a-boos for a while :)

    ReplyDelete