Friday 22 February 2013

To my beautiful sister on her 25th birthday


I remember giggles in the kitchen, birds nests in your hair,
and the perpetual pickle grasped firmly in hand. 
I remember, practicing for Christmas morning, summertime hammock swings, and flash-light tag. 
I remember you being so far away that fall so long ago, hearing about the honey-men,
and being oh so jealous {and proud} when you took that leap over the great barrier reef. 
I remember our debaucherous Bachelor nights, and the lethal margaritas.
I remember glazed croissants, pizza pockets, and long walks with screams and shouts. 
I remember late night dance parties, and our strobe-light campground shenanigans. 
I remember all of the brilliant ideas we've had and those that came to be. 
I remember all the tears and hugs and everything in between. 
25 years of memories, and oh so many more to come.

Happy 25th Birthday Rachel!

Love always,
xoxo Tia

 

You're one in a million ;)

2 comments:

  1. Happy, happy, HAPPY birthday Rachel-dear!!! So much love! XO

    ReplyDelete