Monday 4 February 2013

you are my wild


Hello loves, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
I have a very special treat to share with you today.
 you are my wild, is a new collaborative work featuring 14 photographers, each committing to capture the way in which they see their children, in weekly portraits for the duration of a year. These images are visually stunning, and give you a glimpse into those personal moments of whimsy and delight parents experience with their children.

How lovely is that?

*Be forewarned, these images will warm your heart and leave you wanting to hug a wee one.


Are you as enchanted as I am?

I know I will definitely be following along in the weeks to come.

you are my wild is:

Anje Bridge
Becky Zeller
Brooke Schwab
Dera Frances
Isabel Furie
Jessica Kraus
Kati Dimoff
Kelsey Gerhard
Klodjana Dervishi
Meaghan Curry
Rebecca Conway
Ryan Marshall
Shelby Brakken
Tara Whitney


Happy Monday!


{Images, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8}

2 comments:

  1. So, so sweet. Love the little one applying polish to her toes - kiddo after my own heart <3

    ReplyDelete