Tuesday 12 February 2013

All this beauty

Oh February. What an in-between month. Not quite winter, not quite spring. Just ho hum.

And this from a girl who is quite fond of February (my BIRTH month!) and the lovey feelings that are generally associated with it.

Since even I am feeling a little February weary today, I thought some cozy and earthy images, and some happy thoughts are just the thing for today.

Have a cheery day :)






















P.S. And if you want to read something good, something brilliant...
Then follow this link here.


{Images 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

2 comments:

  1. Love those white flowers - the epitome of feminine! Thanks for the photos xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime :) I'd like bouquets of those flowers all around my house! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete