Tuesday 9 April 2013

These are a few of my favorite things...


Josh Ritter {boyish, charming and crazy talented} at the Commodore Ballroom.
Vietnamese Pho at our favorite local restaurant. We go so often, they know our order!
Dutch blitz on cozy weekends with my little brother.
Sunny Saturday mornings in bed that easily stretch into Saturday afternoons, still in bed.


Fresh air. And days spent in the garden.


The most tasty sushi. Sister dates. And camera phone battles.


Rambling walks on gorgeous, blustery days. 


Lingering spring afternoons on patios around Vancouver. Delicious beer. And the best company. :)


These girls.


Whole tubs of Ben & Jerry's best.
Going for a scooter along the Sea Wall with the babes that I nanny.
And very milky tea.


That's all for now. :)

2 comments:

  1. OoOoOoOoOo!!!! I felt happiness seeping through those images and tickling the sides of my mouth! EE! :) Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete