Sunday 21 April 2013

Get your blush on


If there is one beauty must-have Rachel and I agree on, 
It's that blush is the bomb!

It's our favorite miracle worker.

With a swipe of a brush and just a touch of colour...

VoilĂ !


You instantly look youthful, pretty, and refreshed.  

It's a mandatory part of our everyday beauty arsenal. 
{You won't catch me leaving the house without it!}



Are you devoted to a certain blush?
Or
Have another favorite make-up must-have?
I'd love to hear :)

{Images}
1
2
3
4




1 comment:

  1. LOVE blush!! Instant face revitalization.

    One of my make up must have's is definitely BRONZER! Being a fair-skinned beauty, I can't live without it. My all time favourite is Bronzed-FX in gold - it not only has the perrrfecccttt pigment but it's manufactured so that the product doesn't oxidize and turn into that awful brassy orange that most bronzers do after some length of time. When the look you're going for is sun-kissed goddess, the last thing you want is brassy-orange ruining your party!!

    ReplyDelete