Thursday 25 April 2013

Skirts for Spring

With golden days and warmer temperatures, there are few things I love wearing more than a gorgeous skirt.

So girlish, delicate and feminine.

.



I love these midi length skirts for weekend brunches and spring weddings. But that cobalt coloured full midi skirt and the floral midi skirt with the slit would be stunning for an evening date! 





For casual day wear or a sexy night out, I adore the sass of a shorter skirt. :)
Show off those legs! 





Lastly, I am kind of obsessed with maxi length skirts. Not only are they effortless to wear, but they elongate the body in a wonderful way.

They will also forever remind me of my Mama, and maybe that's why I love them so. Growing up, she was always wearing the Laura Ashley full-length skirts that were so popular in the 90's.

Do you have a favorite item in your spring wardrobe, my dears?

All these beauties are from ASOS.
It's taking everything in me not to break my cash diet and purchase one myself!


Skirts listed in order of appearance:

No comments:

Post a Comment