Friday 17 May 2013

Rain, rain, come to play


I don't know about you, but I adore Spring and her unpredictable temperament. 
She's feisty and gloriously spontaneous.

Just the other night, after a long stretch of sun filled days (12 days to be exact), the heavens opened and we were greeted with a sweet spring time showering. 

As anyone who has lived in Vancouver can attest, 
we know rain. 

We're right up there with the Londoners and our neighbors to the south in Seattle. 
Because of this, I consider myself a bit of an expert. 
And in my opinion, nothing, beats a spring time shower.

Something about  the mixture of warm muggy temperatures and a cooling rain fall, is just delightful.
As I walked along on Monday evening I was glad I was appropriately clad in my favorite red rain jacket and rubber boots.


And of course jumped in a puddle or two ;)


And on the subject of rain, the MOMA has opened it's Rain Room exhibit. This installation is interactive in the best way possible. As you walk through the room, the rain ceases to pour wherever you walk, allowing you to move freely through sheets of rain without getting wet.

As long as you don't move too fast ;)


How cool is that?
I wish I could see it in person!

Wishing you a lovely weekend!

xoxo

{Images}
1
2
3
4
5
6

No comments:

Post a Comment