Friday 24 May 2013

A pocket full of daisies?


Do you have a favorite flower? Or do you fancy a few ;)
It's rather difficult to narrow it down to just one isn't it?
There's just so many to love!

Blushing peonies, classic red roses, exotic orchids, or colorful dahlias,
they're all lovely.


One of my favorite moments in You've Got Mail
is when Tom Hanks visits a Meg Ryan and greets her with a bouquet of daisies...

"I love daisies. They're so friendly. Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?"

Yes, Meg, my thoughts exactly.


I do however; I have one flower that stands out from the rest.
 Lilacs.

They recall to mind, memories of my Mummu's {Finnish for Grandma} house.
Freshly cut from the garden, their scent wafting lazily in the air.
I'm transported to a time long long ago.
Delicious...

So tell me, do you have a favorite?

Have a fabulous weekend!!!

xoxo

P.S. I received a surprise bouquet of flowers yesterday, and it was delightful :)


{Images}
1
2
3

No comments:

Post a Comment